New and expectant mamas are modern day warriors. This Pre & Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training, facilitated by Rachael Coopes, harnesses that belief and will provide you with all the tools you need to guide your own practice, or that of your students, through pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Expect to gain a deep understanding of:
- Anatomy and physiology from a yoga perspective, at every stage of pregnancy and beyond.
- How to create intelligent sequences that are safe for different trimesters.
- Relaxation, stress management and breathing techniques for pre and post pregnancy.
- How to modify key asana poses.
- Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic perspectives.
This 50-hour training is certified by Yoga Australia and will award graduates with 50 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points.
Dates and Timings
8:00 am - 6:00 pm daily
Friday 1 March - Sunday 3 March, 2024
Seagull Room - Bondi Pavilion, Queen Elizabeth Dr, Bondi Beach NSW 2026